Sunday, December 26, 2010

Skate TT Delayed Until Tuesday

Due to the storm forecast, we have decided to delay our 5/10 km skate TT until Tuesday morning. We figure that the conditions will be much better on Tuesday. The driving will also be much safer.
Our tentative plan is to do the TT at Grafton starting at 9:30. We will have a $5. entry fee (4 for Grafton Ponds, 1 for prizes for the winners). Show up by 9 am to tour the course and away we'll go!

Check back here on Monday afternoon to confirm.

Happy Holidays!

Sverre

No comments: